After Party

I'm a girl who just LOVES to party, which is exactly what I did New Year's Eve 2011. Alas the new year will not contain one of my favorite shopping pastimes, Fifty Linden Friday. The final hurrah was everything and more, with an epic list of top designers selling quality items for a deep discount. I think the final list put a couple of Greatest Love Group admins out of commission since they went silent after about 2 hours of shopping. They're such lightweights (kidding, luv ya). Tres blah really went all out on this glittery disco dress which was just perfect for the New Year's parties I attended. When everything was said and done, I finally took myself to bed at 8 in the morning after cleaning up the festive mess in the kitchen. All in all, 2011 ended on a splashtastic note, and I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store!


Style Credits

Jewelry and Nails: Finesmith Designs
Pose: Manifeste
Dress: tres blah (final 50L Friday)
Hair: Lelutka (group gift)
Makeup: Miamai (group gift)
Skybox: Trompe L'oeil (group gift)

Comments

Popular Posts