Extraterrestrial

As a Finesmith Gemstone, I am given creative freedom to decorate my attire with the fine creations of Yula Finesmith in whatever manner is most flattering. Ever since I discovered her designs earlier this year I have been enamored with each release. She also happens to be a generous soul and I'm happy to know her. The Finesmith Muse 2012 semi-finals are this Sunday, November 27 at noon SLT and some goofy model named Anigma Eulenberg is one of the finalists competing to take over Rissa Friller's role as the face of this exquisite brand. Honestly this has been one of the most mind-blowing experiences ever to be in this competition. Of all my achievements this year, this is certainly one of my proudest. I want to thank all my friends for supporting me through this; I love you all! Wish me luck!




Earrings: Finesmith Designs Core
Lipstick: Nuuna Skittles (part of skin pack)
Hair and Shoes: Epoque
Headpiece: Finesmith Designs Where's My Head
Nails: Finesmith Designs Draakje
Swimsuit: R.icielli
Corset: Finesmith Designs Liquid
Poses: Dare (store closed)

Comments

Popular Posts