Pyjama Party at Colour of Couture

So the competition has officially started and it was definitely nerve-wracking. In these things you never know what someone may or may not like so it's best to be yourself. For the first runway challenge for Miss Colour of Couture, we were given the theme of Pyjama Party. What appears to be a spellcheck error is actually the name of a style shown on British Vogue's website in which designers created high end sleepwear. The creations varied but carried the same themes of flowy trouser pants with billowy shirts and long, sweeping jackets. I chose to wear a top and pants from NYU, the brainchild of masterful artist NyuNyu Kimono. The harem pants made a welcomed come back in simple silk and are tailored to fit a man or woman's body. The Vintage blouse hangs loosely with a long ribbon tie for a comforting look. I accessorized my ensemble with Acid & Mala Reader glasses so I can pour through a novel before bed. Being me, I had to punk it up a bit with LoQ's Brandy II shaved hairstyle. My look was inspired by Haider Ackermann.


Shirt and Pants: NYU
Shoes: Zaara
Hair: LoQ
Glasses: Acid & Mala
Eyeliner: Ricielli
Lashes: Cheap Makeup

Comments

Popular Posts