2nd MVW Style Challenge - Anna Wintour's Assistant

The second style challenge for MVW was to dress as if we were the assistant to Anna Wintour. I'll shortcut this and just say that Anna Wintour is the real life woman that the fictional boss of The Devil Wears Prada was supposedly based on. She's very strict, particular and high fashion. Naturally her assistant needs to meet the same high standards as her.

So how would one dress for an interview to be Anna Wintour's assistant? Well I dress to impress so I embraced the popular trend of purple for fall and added an exaggerated hat for that fashionista appeal. The gloves are so I avoid leaving greasy fingerprints on Ms. Wintour's fine things as I handle her business. The heels have a cute little rose on the heel, which is hard to see in this photo, but trust me, they're girly yet glamorous. I added some simple gold jewelry which balanced perfectly with the olive bag.

I didn't make the top of the list this week so that was a bummer, but I will continue to give my very best. Thanks again for reading and I hope you continue to show support by sharing my blog with friends.


Dress: MichaMi
Shoes: Handverk
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer
Gloves: celoe
Bag: je suis (temporarily closed)
Hat: Glam Affair
Makeup: m.o.c.k. cosmetics

Comments

Popular Posts