MVW Bliss Couture Challenge

It is no understatement when I say that Miss Virtual World is literally what you make of it. You have one of two choices when it comes to each challenge presented: cry like a child or suck it up and get on with the task. I won't lie. There were times when I have done both.

The Bliss Couture challenge was a unique one that tested the skills of the contestants' ability to transform a typical dress into a different creation. We were all given the same three colors of the Wynn gown, as well as a few other accessories to play with. The only rule was that we were not allowed to modify the texture of the pieces themselves. We were allowed to pull apart every prim and relocate it to any part of our body that would result in a fabulous gown.

This challenge took place in October so I know I'm late on this post, but if you recall, it was so I could have my photo taken by Rabia Baxton. She approached me politely to ask if I would oblige her with a photo session for her portfolio and I was happy to do so. As you can see, it was worth the wait. If you are looking to book an appointment, feel free to contact her! (Note: I'm not her personal assistant so please do not send me any bookings. They will go unanswered.)

Back to the challenge story...not much to tell really. It was a runway challenge so we just walked down the catwalk, did a few poses and came back. In the end, one of the contestants' creations was chosen to be sold later as a Bliss Couture gown named after her and that honor went to Miss Hong Kong, Rehana Seljan. Congrats to her and the other top winners for this challenge! (I wasn't one of them. Don't make that face, I tried my best so it's fine.)

I'll post again later on the live press presentation interview all the contestants had. Thanks for reading!


Dress: Bliss Couture (modified by moi)
Gloves: Purple Moon
Earrings: Finesmith Jewelry
Makeup: L. Fauna
Hair: Bliss Couture

Comments

Popular Posts