Reading is Sexy

Just a quick little blog quirp because I saw a bumper sticker on someone's car in front of a bookstore that read, "Reading is Sexy." I couldn't help but laugh to myself as I agreed with that sentiment. I haven't been able to pick up a good book as of late, but I do like to lose myself in a novel when the mood strikes.

Speaking of tales, I want to talk about this adorable tail! (Sorry, I should never do puns; that was terrible.) From Cubic Cherry Kre-ations, the Meiade tail comes in 4 scrumptious colors and is being sold for only 55L each! That is a super deal for this darling tail that is original mesh and materials-enabled. Go pick one up at the Fantasy Room now!


Undies: Frosting (Fantasy Faire gatcha item)
Bow: Magika (retired item)
Hair: Wasabi Pills (Fantasy Faire RFL exclusive)
Shoes: fri.day (SLink add-on only)
Tail: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations (currently at the Fantasy Room)
Backdrop and book: flowey

Comments

Popular Posts