EoE Final Challenge

The final challenge of Miss Essence of Ebony 2012 was the country gowns. As it is in real life, sometimes plans don't work out as you had hoped. Originally my gown was supposed to be made by an upcoming designer but she vanished from the grid and didn't return until time had run out. In the final days leading up to the challenge, I combed Second Life for a second option. It was so stressful looking for something with only two weeks to spare, but I persevered and decided on this gorgeous gown from Kunglers. It represented the colors of Congo's flag best and was as colorful as my personality. I seem to be going through a hat phase lately so I had to top it off with two of them from Nardcotix and Lode. In the end, I didn't make the top three, but I am so proud of my sweet friend, Miss Togo Ngozi Faith, who won the title. Throughout the entire competition she has been nothing short of gracious as a person and a seriously fierce stylist. I'm so happy to know her and hope she'll enjoy her reign as Miss Essence of Ebony 2012.

Style Credits:
Dress: Kunglers
Hair: lamb
Eyeshadow and Lipstick: m.o.c.k. cosmetics
Eyeliner: Apple May Designs
Gloves: Azul
Jewelry: Finesmith Designs
Hats: Nardcotix; Lode

Comments

Popular Posts