EoE Harajuku Challenge

The third week of Miss Essence of Ebony 2012 focused on Harajuku. For anyone unfamiliar with this style, it's is based on the street fashion in Japan's shopping district of the same name. Young people from all over express themselves in various sub-genres, from colorfully cute Decora to punkish Visual Kei. I chose Gothic Lolita for my style because I have always wanted to dress in frilly Victorian clothes and look like a doll. I went for something a bit more high fashion than what the girls usually wear because it just looked artisically beautiful to me. Not my best styling but as always I gave it my best shot.




Style Credits:

Top and Bolero: Purple Moon
Skirt: Evie's Closet
Socks and Shoes: G Field
Mask and Collar: LaGyo
Necklaces: League
Ring: Dahlinks
Umbrella: Finesmith Designs
Hat: Gizza
Hair: Amacci
Gloves: Apple May Designs
Lipstick: m.o.c.k. cosmetics
Poses: Manifeste

Comments

Popular Posts