Going Wild for Color

Pageants can take a lot out of you. It's only natural to need some well deserved vacation time once it's over. It was also time for a fresh change, but I didn't know how to progress until the body co. released their new India skin. I'll admit I was hesitant to take on a more mature appearance in a virtual world of babyfaced models, but my friends were positive I'd look fantastic in it. After some soul searching and a Skype pow wow, I took the plunge. I am loving the new model me so far and feel fiercer than before. I celebrated with Nardcotix's MANA Moshi glitter heels from the Back to Black event. Keeping up with the items from events theme, I also bought the newly released Amacci Pythia hair from the Festival of Sin. I accessorized with new faves from Finesmith, the Heartbreak necklace and Sequin mesh clutch, to balance out this colorfully casual look. Now if you'll excuse me, I am on vacation and the beach is calling my name.



Shirt and Shorts: Nemesis
Hair: Amacci
Shoes: Nardcotix
Necklace and Clutch: Finesmith Designs
Glasses: Kumaki (old gift)
Lipstick: m.o.c.k. cosmetics
Pose: Manifeste

Comments

Popular Posts